Download Tp-Link TL-WA7510N Firmware Get complete File and upgrade your Access point. TP-Link 5GHz outdoor Access point You can Use for Connecting 2 area. If you need latest and update firmware then download Here Tl-WA7510N Firmware. I am sharing the updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
You Can also Download TP-Link TL-wr740n Firmware
5GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point TL-WA7510N
- Complies with IEEE 802.11a/n, wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- 5GHz solution ensures fewer disturbances caused by other 2.4GHz radio devices and more stable
- Outdoor weatherproof and 4000V lightning/15KV ESD protection design
- 15dBi dual-polarized antenna to build long distance Wi-Fi connection
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX, PoE), 1 External Reverse SMA Connector, 1 Grounding Terminal
- Button 1 Reset Button
- Standards IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n
- Antenna 15dBi Dual-Polarized Directional Antenna
- Frequency 5.150-5.250GHz
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filter, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link TL-WA7510N Firmware Overview and Installation TipsWith up to 500mw wireless transmission power and a 15dBi dual-polarized high gain antenna, the TL-WA7510N can produce and pick up a powerful and stable signal for a wireless connection ranging multiple kilometers. TL-WA7510N features a weatherproof enclosure and special protection against ESD and lightning. It supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making it a versatile outdoor networking solution. The TL-WA7510N supports AP Client Router (WISP Client), AP Router, Bridge, Repeater and Client modes, providing various wireless operating modes to accommodate as many applications as possible.
Tool 1: Antenna Alignment
Users can use the antenna alignment tool to adjust the direction of their APs using a live signal strength meter to judge which direction is best making setup that much simpler.
Tool 3: Ping Watch Dog
Ping Watch Dog enables users to maintain the ping command to check the quality of the wireless link and can reboot the remote AP if the wireless signal becomes worse or disconnects.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file to your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in the menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7510N Firmware Details
- Manufacture: TP-Link
- Model: Tp-Link TL-WA7510N
- File Size: 3.39 MB
- Version: V1_130427
- Source Via: TP-Link
Download V1 For WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10