Download Tp-Link CPE210 Firmware. Here you can Get Outdoor CPE Firmware Configuration file. So Let’s Start Download Latest Version. You can Connect 1 to 15 KM 2.4Ghz Frequency network with this TP-Link Outdoor CPE. Here Download Free CPE210 Firmware for upgrade your Cpe. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
You Can also Download TP-Link TL-wr743nd Firmware
2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE CPE210
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
Tp-Link Outdoor CPE CPE210 Firmware Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN0, Passive PoE in), 1 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (LAN1, Passive PoE Passthrough), 1 Grounding Terminal
- Button 1 Reset Button
- Standards IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Antenna Built-in 9dBi 2×2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
- Frequency 2.4~2.483GHz
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filter, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link CPE210 Firmware Overview and Installation TipsTP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users. With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high-quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉). As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be
so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user
experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It’s that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you’re done!
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in the menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Outdoor CPE CPE210 Firmware Details
- Manufacture: TP-Link
- Model: TP-Link CPE210
- File Size: 4.94 MB
- Version: V1.2.1_150522
- Source Via: TP-Link
Download V1 For WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10